Gently used Shop owner's bike-never used for racing.
This bike is shippable- price is firm.
Sure, Liv's Envie Advanced Pro 0 is designed for the female rider, but more importantly, this slick road rocket is built to absolutely own up the race course. Aero to the core so you slip right through the wind, the Envie Advanced Pro soaks up road vibration and gives you ultimate sprinting stiffness thanks to an Advanced-grade composite frame and fork. But since wind isn't your only competition, there's more super-reliable components at your disposal, like the Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain giving you the smoothest, most reliable shifting in all conditions. Giant composite brakes bring you down to earthly speeds when you need it. And, with Giant's composite P-SLR0 wheels spinning beneath you, confidence comes without question as you're carving down the mountain switchbacks. Top it all off with Giant composite components throughout and you've got a race day rig that will make the competition green with Envie.
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Liv Advanced-grade composite, electronic ready|
|Fork||Liv Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-SLR0 Aero WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, integrated composite|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Aero composite|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL Ti composite|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.